Tuesday 14 February 2012

New course, Digital Photography Practice 1

I've enrolled in a new course, Digital Photography Practice 1, through the OCA. I've already been assigned a tutor, and am keenly waiting for my course materials to arrive, hopefully in the next week. As a result of doing this course I'm hoping to becoming more proficient in my digital workflow and also learning more about the ethical side of photo manipulation.

This is my third OCA subject, I've previously completed the Art of Photography 1 and People & Place 1, these are detailed in my blog here which I will keep for more personal photography comments and learnings.

I've also enrolled in a course through the Brisbane College of Photography called 'Photoshop Level one', so I'll probably post about that on this blog also, as it directly relates to the DPP1 course.

More to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment